Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Syafiqah Did/Does/Will Do Over These Few Months

Hmm.. I pretty much do the same thing everyday. I wake up, have my brunch, watch tv, bathe and surf the net. It felt kind of awkward in the beginning; because i always have something to do. I have never been so free before. Haha. Yeah. SPM's over and i have nothing to do. Well, my mom actually asked me to find a job; because she can't stand seeing me doing nothing at home. So i followed her orders and went to look for a job at Tebrau City. Guess what? Can't find any. Haha. That's a good thing i guess. On the bright side; i can continue lazing myself everyday. Yay! Haha. Well of course i did something other than my everyday routine. I swim, play futsal, hang out with my friends, and jam with my band. I am really enjoying my life right now. U should enjoy while u can. U will never know how long will u be alive. Maybe when the SPM results are out u guys might not be able to see me again. Haha. Guess why. =D. Oh, i didn't finish my job finding story. And so, i asked my mom again when can i go to Bukit Indah Jusco for job vacancies. Guess what she said to me? "Alah,, x payah keje la.." LOL. She's such a joker. Lucky me! Haha. Anyway, i did took driving lessons and i am going for the test very soon; on Feb 10 i think. Can't wait to get my license! Haha. I can drive anywhere with it. Oh i almost forgot! These days i spend a lot of time playing warcraft. Thanks to my cousin, i am now addicted to it. Haha. U guys should think twice before stepping into the world of warcraft. U might not see the outside world again. Beware. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment